digitalization of industry 4.0
Driven by technology advances and market demand, the stakeholders roles in the Industry 4.0 are bound to change. While this may not happen overnight, the IoT is set to empower some and diminish the power of others, as the whole industry embraces the customer-centric approach.
This whitepaper takes a closer look at the market trends and how they will affect the future of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and offers a step-by-step guide to leveraging the power of IoT.
This whitepaper discusses Industry 4.0, IoT, and the future of OEMs.
- The Stakeholders, before and after
- Leveraging the Power of IoT
- Use case: The modern view on OEMs
- Areas to explore and issues to be addressed
- From collecting data to predictive maintenance
- IoT suite and cloud-based services
- 12 steps digitalisation process
- Setting priorities
- Assesment of strenghts and weaknesses
- Stepping out of the comfort zone
"The industry experts are united: despite many advances in the past, Industry 4.0 still has a lot of room for optimization and upscalling of its business. Whether the driver for digitalization will come from technology improvements or market demands, the OEMs with swift and strategic approach will end up reaping the benefits."
About the Author
Sandi Horvat is an experienced Project and Engagement Manager with a proven track record of working in the information technology and services industry for more than two decades. Focused on finding good solutions for a better future.